The numbers speak for themselves: More than two million people in the United States fall victim to violent crime at work each year. As an HR professional or department manager, you’re in charge of monitoring employee behavior. It’s your responsibility to recognize and act on these red flags and keep your employees safe.
You are the first line of defense against office violence. This must-see Webinar, Preventing & Handling Workplace Violence will ensure you’re prepared. In just one hour, it’ll give you an in-depth understanding of where you’re most at risk and map out a proven course of action to follow.
Register today and stop the threat of violence BEFORE it happens at your company!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- How to identify the risk factors and potential for workplace violence
- How to avoid hostile situations BEFORE they occur
- What types of behavior need to be reported and when
- Basic safety practices that can minimize the threat of danger and save lives
- After-hours policies that keep your facility safe for second- and third-shift workers
- How to defuse a potentially volatile situation when tensions rise
- Why a zero-tolerance workplace violence policy is essential
- The best way to control visitor access to your facility and how to keep unauthorized personnel from getting past the front desk
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.