If you struggle to deal with difficult people and problems at work, you’re not alone. A boss holds off talking to an employee about poor work. Workers delay difficult conversations with colleagues or a boss. No one eagerly approaches conflict or confrontation. But avoiding it can make for a stressful work environment ... one where you feel powerless and waste a lot of time tip toeing around topics and people.
Dealing With Difficult Situations is a Webinar that gives you tips on what to say and how to keep your cool—even when people are at their worst. It will help you find solutions without blaming and avoid saying things you’ll regret. It’ll teach you how to take the high road when you’re involved in other people’s conflicts. Enroll now and in just one hour, learn the secrets to help you think on your feet, stay in control and know what to say in any situation.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Where do most problems come from?
- Tips on understanding and communicating effectively with different personality types
- Sure-fire ways to prevent or reduce defensive behavior
- Handling other people’s conflicts without getting caught in the crossfire
- How to deal with hotheads, bad-mouthers, habitual fault-finders and other morale busters
- “We’re in this together” ... how to turn tough cases into team players
- When things get out of hand—techniques for defusing tense or explosive situations
- There’s no reason to have “losers” in any future conflicts
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.