When you work the front desk, you’re the first to see most outsiders. And making a great impression on each visitor would be an easy job if every guest showed up on time, as planned and with a smile on his or her face. But angry, pushy, impatient or just downright intimidating people can send your usual polite, calm and confident approach out the window. You can’t let this happen. But you can’t back down either. Your organization depends on you for the best, most professional response.
Assertiveness Skills for Front Desk Professionals is a new one-hour Webinar just for you. Explore the best ways to respond respectfully, but firmly ... to anyone. Become a friendly enforcer, handling it all with a smile. Listen fearlessly. Learn to speak so others listen. Find out how to best diffuse difficult situations without being confrontational. Don’t let the difficult people you encounter ruffle your feathers or drain your energy. Enroll now!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- How to build credibility and self-confidence; and use methods that project an “in-charge” image
- Tips for making a good first impression and putting visitors at ease
- Build assertive communication skills by focusing on confident verbal and nonverbal behavior
- Recognize situations that require assertiveness and get the strategies to react accordingly
- Find out how to respond to different types of difficult behaviors (whether chronic or temporary)
- How to empower yourself and avoid victim type thinking when confronting difficult behaviors and personalities
- Learn to de-escalate emotionally intense situations by redirecting someone else’s anger
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.