You’re not alone if you hesitate when you need to have a difficult conversation at work ... or you react defensively when confronted by an unhappy colleague, boss or client. It’s hard to stay level-headed and calm. There’s always that unknown: How will the other person react?
You’ll never be able to predict exactly how someone is going to behave. But our insightful Webinar, How to Remain Cool and Collected in Challenging Conversations will give you strategies that’ll help you stay in control when having tough conversations, delivering bad news, or making unpopular decisions. You’ll even learn how to recover if you ever lose your composure.
Picture yourself ... fearlessly having those tough conversations, saying the right things, staying composed and preserving your vital work relationships. Sign up now. And make it happen.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Approaching difficult conversations with honesty and the proper mind-set
- 5 simple strategies for keeping your cool
- Emotional triggers that can cause a blowup
- Coming across as resolute and determined without aggression
- The keys to avoiding a combative mentality, even when others are being confrontational
- Recognizing when you’re about to lose control of your emotions and need to pull back
- What to do when you do lose control—steps to repair the damage
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.