Business writing, although used to some degree by almost every business professional, is often taken for granted. With little direction or training, brilliant, busy professionals like you are expected to draft concise emails; convincing memos; organized reports, RFPs and agendas; and a host of other documents.
If it’s not your strong suit, the process of writing can really slow you down. And if those finished documents aren’t organized and clear, recipients miss the point (or maybe they don’t read them at all). And you don’t get the results you need.
Improve your writing. Sign up now for Business Writing Tips. This can’t-miss, one-hour Webinar will guide you to more organized, succinct and error-free writing. By using our strategies, you’ll spend less time writing and feel better about what you’re sending out.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- The 4 major functions of business writing
- Understand how business writing is uniquely different from other types of writing
- Overcoming writer’s block: An easy way to get your ideas down quickly
- Put the “Know Thy Reader” commandment into practice and double the impact of your message
- When it’s okay to bend the “rules” to make your point clearly
- Super techniques that give you powerful psychological leverage over your reader
- Getting a firm grip on how to deliver bad news in writing—without a doubt, you will need this someday
- 4 amazing proofreading secrets that will automatically push your accuracy rate to 99%—or higher
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.