In 2016, OSHA conducted 32,000 compliance inspections—resulting in millions of dollars in fines. They can inspect your workplace from top to bottom, with no advance notice. And while the health and safety of your workers might be top priority for you, little things can make an inspection rocky. Are you prepared, or are you just gambling that you won’t be inspected?
This is not something you want to learn by trial and error. Be ready. Understand the rules. Know what to expect. In one packed hour, this Webinar will teach you everything you need to be prepared. You’ll learn dozens of common mistakes many organizations make that could easily be avoided. Be proactive. Register today!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Know the rules: What you can and cannot say, do or request when OSHA shows up at your door
- Plan ahead and develop a pre-inspection plan and process
- Learn what items typically prompt an OSHA inspection and how to prepare in advance if one should occur
- Identify the most common things OSHA inspectors look for during an inspection
- Avoid the mistakes many employers make during an OSHA inspection
- Cross the t’s and dot the i’s: OSHA-required documentation inspectors may request
- The importance of running periodic inspection drills
- Understand and prepare for the 3 stages of the inspection process: The opening conference, the inspection tour and the closing conference
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.