If you’re like most managers, every day you receive hundreds of new emails, memos, messages and reports. You can’t afford to spend a lot of time on any one single item, because you’d never get anything else done! So you understand the importance of communicating important information in a small window of time.
Business Writing Essentials will teach you how to clearn up your own writing by eliminating the nonessentials, boiling down and summarizing your message and presenting your information in the way that makes the most sense. You’ll even discover how to effectively use formatting to grab the attention of your readers!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Prewriting to avoid forgetting crucial points
- Knowing your audience: avoiding jargon that could confuse or mislead them
- Essential tips for presenting complex information in a way that makes sense
- Tips for eliminating monotony and keeping the reader’s attention
- Quick and easy grammar rules you can’t afford to miss
- How to “hear” what you write
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.