When you’re pulling data from multiple locations within a worksheet, Excel’s VLOOKUP works like a charm—until you get the dreaded #N/A result telling you ... there’s a problem.
If you’ve used VLOOKUP, you know that data formatting issues can slow you down. You know that there are limitations ... and frustrations. There are columns to count (which is no small matter with a large worksheet). Maybe the data you’re referencing is in two columns rather than one. You can fiddle around restructuring the data, but it all takes time—time you don’t have.
There are quicker ways to get the data you need! VLOOKUP has a lot of hidden power ... functionality that can fix these limitations and make your work much, much easier. Expand your VLOOKUP success. Learn the secrets in this new one-hour webinar crash course. Enroll now!.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- How to use the IFNA function features available to Excel 2016 users
- Use wildcards for partial matching
- How wildcards and multiple criteria can boost look-up formulas
- Returning data from other spreadsheet locations without linking to individual cells
- How to use VLOOKUP to improve the integrity of your spreadsheets
- Identifying VLOOKUP limitations and tapping into the SUMIF and SUMIFS alternatives
- How the MATCH function can overcome data integrity risks
- Forcing VLOOKUP to perform exact matches or an approximate match
- When to use the MATCH and INDEX combination and when to use the VLOOKUP or HLOOKUP functions
- How to cross-reference data by performing dual lookups across columns and down rows
- Defining IFNA, IFERROR and ISERROR
- Using VLOOKUP to classify or categorize data
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.