Getting employees to focus on what they do best (and on what’s most important for the big picture) is harder than it sounds. It’s not that you, as a manager, are intentionally vague. And it’s not that employees are purposely unreceptive.
People don’t like giving or receiving criticism. It takes skilled communication—by both parties—to avoid a disconnect, and to keep all that hard work focused on the right things.
Learn how to be more clear in discussing priorities, expectations and goals. Find out how to use praise and criticism to motivate. Encourage two-way communication. Increase job satisfaction and results. Sign up for Setting Clear Goals & Performance Expectations for Employees, a one-hour Webinar that will help you give employees a sense of ownership and accountability—and a shared direction.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Build a goals-oriented environment where employees know priorities and expectations
- Break down organizational goals and match them to individual strengths
- Connect the dots for employees so you get better engagement and more ownership
- Fine-tune your ability to give praise and criticism that builds trust and keeps employees aiming ever higher
- Simplify the employee feedback process to encourage input from your front lines
- Adjust your management style to deal with problem employees and get them back on track
- Create built-in accountability systems that enhance trust, increase buy-in and get results
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.