Most managers aren’t deliberately trying to dampen employee enthusiasm. They don’t intentionally micromanage, knowingly set vague expectations or play favorites on purpose.
When you’re leading individuals, it’s hard to keep each person happy as you juggle all the things a manager does ... all while pushing to hit organizational goals. And when you are stepping on toes, will you know? It’s unlikely your employees are going to tell you—faltering results and surprise resignations may be your only indicator.
Whether you’re a new manager or you’ve been at it for a few years, you can avoid many mistakes that lead to employee dissatisfaction and decreased productivity by simply identifying them. Join us for this new 60-minute Webinar and get the insight you need to get the best from each person on your team.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Communicate well so your employees are empowered and have key decision-making information
- Learn to reprimand correctly, in a way that helps your employees grow
- Understand how to draw professional boundaries
- Prioritize so your limited time and energy is focused in the right direction
- Get tips on how expressing appreciation helps create a productive workplace
- Find the balance that keeps you involved in (but not micromanaging) delegated tasks
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.