As you know, payroll law is highly complex and always changing. Keeping up-to-date with the law can be a serious endeavor. But no more! The one-hour Payroll Law Update Webinar teaches you what you need to know to keep your organization’s payroll practices current—and legally sound.
Whether it is avoiding common payroll mistakes or understanding how to handle bonuses, the information in this fact-filled, invaluable training will help keep you current on vitally important areas in the payroll field. You will learn about non-cash benefits, de minimis fringe benefits and safe harbor, among other important topics.
Even if you think you know the answers, are you sure? It’s easy to find out, and easy to make sure your payroll practices are as compliant as possible. Register for our information-packed one-hour Webinar today.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- The five surprisingly common payroll mistakes that leave employers exposed to risk and liability
- About Section 530 Safe Harbor and “reasonable basis”—and why they’re important
- How to deal with the challenges of COBRA and the administration of your health FSA
- An explanation of de minimis fringe benefits: What qualifies?
- Why it’s important not to underestimate the impact of non-cash benefits on payroll
- The precise definition of “hours worked”
- How to handle bonuses
- What should and shouldn’t be included in an employee’s regular rate of pay
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.