Your professional image is one of the most valuable personal resources you have. It helps you interact effectively with co-workers, deal successfully with clients and vendors and even move up the career ladder.
Don’t let little, inadvertent missteps—power-robbing speech habits, first impression blunders, nervous body language—taint the way people perceive you. Find out how to make small, intentional adjustments that will build your image at work and help you project all you really have to offer in the best possible light. Enroll now in our new, one-hour Webinar, Developing a Professional Presence. Be authentic. And know the secrets to ensuring that others see your true capabilities.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Model acceptable standards of contemporary business behavior
- Eliminate—forever—power-robbing speech habits, words and gestures that shout “I’m a lightweight”
- Develop the executive presence of a senior vice president—one that commands authority and respect
- The role personal appearance plays in whether you’re taken seriously
- Convey confidence and inspire trust
- Connect with senior management and manage up the leadership chain to gain support
- Maintain composure and successfully handle awkward or difficult situations
- Make a stellar first impression
- Find out how your voice can enhance—or undermine—your professional image and your career development
- Avoid the most common workplace etiquette blunders
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.