One negative employee can cut a team’s performance by 20%, 30%, even 40%! There’s tension ... drama ... hostility—all completely unproductive. A backstabbing shot at a meeting, the promise not kept, withheld information—all toxic behaviors that could spread and undermine productivity or hurt your reputation.
In one hour, this information-packed Webinar will arm you with strategies to turn things around—defuse these venomous individuals before they poison the entire work environment. Register today for Dealing With Toxic Employees: Eliminating Bad Behavior.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Identify passive-aggressive behavior for what it is—not what it pretends to be.
- Control your emotions: Don’t answer passive-aggression with aggression.
- Set clear expectations that reduce the “I didn’t know” wiggle room.
- Ask about the unacknowledged anger and pierce the passive innocent stare or deflect the defensive aggression.
- Use humor to shine light on toxic, sneaky conduct.
- Identify specific strategies for different forms of toxic behavior.
- Allow for honesty: Make sure employees aren’t behaving in a passive-aggressive manner out of fear about voicing concerns.
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.