As a culture, we value honesty. We ask people to “tell it like it is.” Yet there’s a fine line between being straightforward ... and stepping on toes and permanently damaging business relationships.
There’s definitely a way to deliver upsetting or difficult information that preserves feelings and relationships—and our expert trainer will help you master it. Register now for Communicating With Tact & Finesse. It’s a powerful one-hour Webinar that will make you better at peacefully resolving conflicts, delivering bad news and working with even the most difficult people.
Social interactions are integral to the business world. With so many opportunities riding on what you say and how you say it, you simply must sign up now.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Communicate clearly to avoid misunderstandings and confusion
- Motivate, influence, develop rapport and gain instant respect throughout your company
- Effectively communicate with difficult personalities and end the tug-of-war
- Make your communication stronger by getting your body language in sync with your message
- Keep your composure and confidence in tough situations
- Develop your listening skills to build credibility and trust
- Tactfully communicate constructive criticism and bad news
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.