Administrative professionals are the backbone of almost every organization. Your work might run the gamut — handling phone calls, coordinating meetings, creating reports, and a million other things. You’re working the frontline. You’re behind the scenes, confidently handling it all. But when discussion turns to “the numbers,” it’s easy to feel intimidated by the jargon ... and a little uncertain about what it really means.
A basic understanding of accounting principles is all you need to feel more assured and give you the insight you need to make more informed decisions. Finance and Accounting for Administrative Professionals is a webinar designed just for you. It’ll walk you through the basics. It’ll introduce you to accounting terms. Demystify. Simplify. Enroll now. It’s an eye-opening hour that’ll bring you up to speed ... fast.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Understand 15 common financial terms and find out what those tricky financial statements and reports are showing you
- How to present your ideas in sound financial terms for greater impact and acceptance
- Interpret and understand the most common financial statements
- See how cash and profit differ as exhibited in the cash flow statement
- Understand the basic “T” accounting system ... and how to account for assets, liabilities, equity, revenue and expenses
- Learn how to sort and post business transactions into debit or credit columns and how best to check for accuracy
- Understand the basics of the accounting cycle
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.