If your business writing is weaker than you’d like, you’re not alone. Nearly a quarter of college graduates admit to having poor writing skills.
But the need for powerful, clear, error-free written communication in business isn’t going away. And, it’s a skill you can improve with the proper training ... and use your entire career.
Making Your Business Writing Mistake-free is a Webinar that delivers checklists and techniques that are easy to understand, remember and use to strengthen your writing. This is no boring English lesson—you’ll cover a lot of territory in this fast-paced hour and come away with dozens of tips to help you write well ... right away.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- 8 steps to powerful business writing
- 4 most commonly misused punctuation marks (and how to use them correctly)
- 7 serious grammar problems—and how to avoid them
- When it’s okay to bend the rules of grammar
- 5 sure-fire shortcuts for improving your spelling
- How to avoid using clichés in business writing
- The successful editor’s checklist
- Solving the who/whom dilemma
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.