“I know it’s here somewhere.” Ever find yourself saying this? Whether you consider yourself organized or not, if your space is stacked with files and you struggle to find things, you could save yourself tons of time and aggravation by setting up some time-saving organization methods.
Your brain and your files are unique. There’s no training that will tell you how to organize your paper and electronic files ... or pinpoint which app is best for you. Simple, Quick & Stress-free Organization Strategies doesn’t do that. It’s a one-hour Webinar that helps you take stock of your procedures and work space—to consider how best to smartly arrange time and things to suit you and what you do for a living. It’s packed with ideas and unique examples to help you create better organizational habits. Register now.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Learn why your neat, orderly piles don’t mean you’re organized and don’t help you get more work done
- Get new ideas on list making to get details out of your head so your brain is free to work on the big stuff
- Learn to best use the real estate that is your desk, so you accomplish more by cutting distractions
- Review prioritizing and interruptions and understand how tasks relate to your bigger goals
- Practice daily planning and tracking so you can take control of your time and be more productive
- Understand and master the ability to say “no” to ensure success as your job responsibilities expand
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.