If your job requires you to sift through mounds of data, do yourself a favor and join us for this user-friendly, one-hour Webinar, How to Use Microsoft® Excel® PivotTables to Easily Summarize and Analyze Data.
PivotTables can help you sort and sift through large data sets to focus quickly on just the data elements that matter most to your specific needs.
In just one fast-paced and informative training session, you’ll learn how to use PivotTables better to sort your data more efficiently ... create multiple customized reports in a few easy steps ... and gain a powerful new tool to help you make better business decisions.
In addition, you’ll get tips on the easiest way to group your data. Most importantly, when you use the power of PivotTables, you’ll be saving time and making your job easier.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Why PivotTables are the “hidden gems” inside Excel
- How to create multiple PivotTables so you can analyze large data sets from different business perspectives
- Easily group and view data in a spreadsheet
- Convert PivotTables into easy-to-read charts—instantly
- Create a macro that keeps your PivotTable data automatically updated
- How to group date-related data into months, quarters and years ... perform ad hoc grouping in 2 quick steps
- Plus much more!
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.