Handling Confrontational Customers
Staying calm, cool, collected—and service focused!
January 25, 2018
Can’t break away for an hour at this time? For your convenience, a
CD-ROM recording is made of each webinar. You may choose to purchase the CD-ROM either
along with the webinar or separately. The CD-ROM recording will be available approximately
14-21 days after the webinar (details).
Customer service is one of the most demanding jobs on the planet. You have to be respectful, professional and helpful, no matter what the situation or who you’re dealing with. This can be hard when you’re dealing with customers who are rude, confrontational, even bordering on abusive!
Handling Confrontational Customers shows you how to use your voice and word choice to control and calm the situation. You’ll even get some great techniques for quick de-stressing—so you can stay positive and not let one bad apple affect your next interaction ... or the rest of your day!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Warning signs that let you know you’re dealing with a customer who is working up to a confrontation!
- Guidelines for handling and disarming confrontation—whether a customer is hurt, angry or upset
- How you could accidentally make the situation worse with what you say—and what to say instead
- Using your tone of voice and body language to de-escalate the situation
- Simple phrases that can help defuse hotheads quickly—so you can deal with their issues!
- Techniques for developing rapport with the customer—and how it can save the situation
- How to weather customer fury like a pro—without getting upset!
- Words and phrases that will help cool a situation down—and convince the customer you’re on his or her side
- 3 great stress busters that will alleviate tension, so you can stay calm and cool under pressure
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.
Invite Others to Gather Around Your Computer to Attend This Webinar Along With You . . .
When you enroll in this webinar, you’ll be entitled to one webinar connection and
the extra benefit of gathering as many people around your computer as you can.
You can maximize the reach of this training even more by setting up your own screening
room in your organization. For details on how to create your own training room in your
office, click here!
Why Use Web Training?
Busy professionals like you sometimes can’t get away from the office for a day to
get training — even if it will make your life a thousand times easier! So let us
bring the training right to your desk through your PC or Mac!
You’ll get insightful advice and training from an expert in the field, along with
effective visual aids to help make the learning stick. There’s simply no easier way
to “get it” quickly and effectively than our webinars!