Why is it that we work so well with some co-workers and we butt heads with others?
Personality clashes in the workplace are nothing new. But if disagreements and hard feelings are affecting your productivity, causing you stress or just ruining your days at work, it’s time to rethink your interactions. It’s time to better understand personalities and learn how to best work with people “wired differently” than you.
You’re capable and competent. So spend less time dealing with office politics and more time on things that really matter. Handling Personality Clashes in the Workplace is a fun, fast-paced, one-hour Webinar that gives you everything you need to handle work conflicts with skill and poise. Register today!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Work with people you personally dislike
- Make sure you’re sending the right message
- Cool off and gain control over your emotions
- Initiate a frank, open discussion to get to the root of problems
- Minimize the impact of gossip, backbiting and office politics
- Maintain your professionalism, even when others don’t
- Plus, so much more!
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.