How much time do you spend doubting your reactions? How much energy do you waste going over situations again and again in your head? Now is the time to prove to your organization how valuable you are. This Webinar gives you dozens of on-the-spot responses and techniques for taking control of tough situations—for positive results.
You’ll learn how to handle anger ... and how to overcome reactions like tears and self-pity. You’ll discover how to deal with others’ emotions, get tips for keeping stress and burnout at bay and learn the 3-step ACE method of conflict resolution.
With these incredible techniques and strategies—and more—you’ll reduce your stress and anxiety ... and boost your confidence and credibility. Enroll now to master one of the most important work and life skills: Controlling emotions under pressure.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- The positive and negative effects of emotions in the workplace
- How to change how you respond, even when your mind doesn’t want to
- How to neutralize paralyzing emotions
- How to overcome tears, anger, rage and self-pity
- The 3-step ACE method of conflict resolution
- How-to’s for dealing with backstabbing, gossip and resentment
- Active listening skills guaranteed to give you the upper hand
- 3 ways to easily deal with the big “A”—anger
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.