You have high expectations for yourself. You want to do your best ... at everything. But as your pile of projects grows into a mountain and your stress level rises right along with it, it becomes clear that something’s got to give (before your calendar explodes). Or does it?
Don’t let your growing workload compromise the quality of your work. Learn to accomplish more of the right things. How to Manage Priorities & Time is our best-selling one-hour Webinar that helps you make the most of your peak productivity. It teaches you to cut time wasters, set goals and find a new way to prioritize so you can keep a healthy perspective on what matters most. And, you’ll learn what to do when “enough is enough” and your schedule simply can’t hold one more thing. Enroll now.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Consider the 4 time-robbers and find out which ones are slowing your progress
- Where is your procrastination comfort zone? Learn the 7-step formula to control delays outside that window and reduce your stress
- Use the FAST System to help you prioritize
- Set better boundaries to cut interruptions and add predictability and trust to your work relationships
- Get tips on how to cut wasted time in meetings
- Learn to say “no” assertively and simply ... so you can say “yes” to completing other commitments on time
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.