Creating an atmosphere where employees take ownership of their work can be difficult. You have to set clear performance expectations, deliver useful feedback and have a strategy for following through when employees aren’t meeting the mark. And you have to do it all without coming off as the bad guy!
Fortunately, the techniques you’ll learn in our latest Webinar, Keys to Improving Employee Accountability, will not only make you a stronger, more effective manager—they’ll turn employee accountability into a positive for everyone on the team! After this special one-hour event, your employees will be exceeding goals you never thought possible.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- The absolute #1 key to employee accountability
- How to make sure your employees really know what’s expected of them
- The importance of quantifiable metrics—and how to establish them for any position
- How to position employee accountability as a win-win for everyone on the team
- Getting employee buy-in and commitment to goals, achievements and expectations
- Rewarding success: Encouraging employees to embrace accountability
- Tips for handling sensitive and uncomfortable performance dilemmas
- What discipline techniques really work and which ones just cause resentment and anger!
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.