The blurring of departmental lines in modern businesses means more and more people report to multiple bosses. The upside: You’ve got a bigger picture of the company and are better connected. The downside: Only you know your full schedule. And handling it all can mean a lot of pressure, especially if priorities don’t mesh with everyone.
Working faster is not the answer.
Find out how to confidently juggle assignments and your bosses’ unique styles in our powerful, one-hour Webinar How to Effectively Support Multiple Bosses. Get tips on taking control of your schedule. Find out what to say to help you navigate conflicting demands. When you successfully meet the needs and demands of multiple bosses, you make them look better ... your status in the office will rise ... and you’ll get the respect and appreciation you deserve. Enroll today.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Understand the different styles of management—and how each of your bosses fits in
- Understand and clarify overall goals—so you can make the right judgment calls
- Secrets to managing up and taking control of your own schedule
- Scheduling time to meet the needs of multiple bosses
- How to stay professional and diplomatic during uncomfortable conversations
- Dealing with outside projects from unofficial bosses—and effectively keeping everyone in the loop
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.