Keeping customers happy is good for business. But unfortunately most unhappy customers don’t take the time to complain. They simply walk away forever (and tell 15 of their closest colleagues and friends about your defective product or bad service).
A complaining customer is an opportunity.
It’s your chance to gracefully and thoughtfully understand where your business is missing the mark. It gives you invaluable information and one-on-one time with your buyer. Find out how to turn frustrated, angry and unreasonable customers into loyal buyers. Register now for How to Effectively Handle Customer Complaints, a one-hour Webinar that will guide you in handling complaints more easily and with better outcomes.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Specific phrases you can say to calm different types of customers
- Cut through emotions to get the facts you need to solve the problem
- Ensure the customer feels “heard” and why it’s essential for resolving the complaint
- Deal with customers who only want to talk to management
- Tactfully handling a situation when the customer caused the problem
- Actions you must take to regain a customer’s trust and dedication
- 4 phrases that let customers know their satisfaction is your top priority
- Why complaining customers are valuable resources
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.