How did this happen? Your boss emails you for an update on your team’s progress on a project. You scramble to collect details and assure him that everything’s on schedule. But is it? And when did this become your responsibility? Congratulations! You’re an accidental project manager!
Little did you know when you hit your deadlines, showed initiative and sent those incredibly organized update emails that it would land you this new, unofficial role. It’s an accomplishment! It’s also a lot of added responsibility and pressure. Project timelines, budgets, communication ... all need confident handling.
There’s no shortage of courses and books on project management. But, who has time to sift through all the details? You need the essentials—the tools and strategies that will make the most difference in planning, managing and completing projects now. Sign up for Project Management Skills for the Accidental Project Manager. Packed with best practices and real-world techniques, our newest, one-hour Webinar is a lifesaver.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Build a thorough project plan that provides direction and keeps the project moving forward
- Set aggressive yet realistic timeframes and make certain projects stay on schedule
- PERT, CPM, Gantt: Understand and effectively put these powerful scheduling and planning tools to work
- Prioritize ... when everything seems urgent
- Set checkpoints to quickly monitor your project’s status
- Anticipate project bottlenecks and problems before they knock you off target
- Effectively communicate and work with project team members
- Identify and root out project waste
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.