Amazing front desk professionals make the job look so easy. They greet every visitor and caller (even the impatient or angry ones) with a genuine smile and an unruffled demeanor. But underneath, they’re smoothly assessing and prioritizing. “Should this person be given access?”
When you work the front desk, you’re the face of the company. Your work is also key to helping your organization and its workers make the best use of time and information.
Being able to warmly and calmly handle each person is a sophisticated business skill. Find out how top front desk professionals do it! Register now for an all new one-hour Webinar with practical tips for every interaction—ways to make people feel listened to, valued and understood ... even when the answer is “no.”
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Develop a gatekeeping plan with key employees, so you know how to prioritize calls and visits
- Master the critical active listening skills that let you deliver the best possible service
- Ask questions that get to the root of people’s needs
- Recognize nonverbal communication cues that give you insight into what others really want
- Assertive approaches for dealing with difficult people
- Self-empowerment techniques that let you take decision-making control
- Recognize the common tricks people use for getting past the gatekeeper and straight to decision makers
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.