Conversations are at the heart of any work project—linking people to information. But it’s surprising how even a minor communication flaw can dampen that flow. The way we listen ... or choose not to. What we say. How we speak. How we question or defend ideas and concerns. Our ability to put emotions aside when compromise is required.
Get the best results by learning the secrets to open, thoughtful discussion and carefully weighed decisions.
Make your project teams stronger. Enroll now in our all-new, one-hour Webinar. The Essentials of Collaborative Communication is packed with hand-picked, high-level communication skills that are most valuable for effective collaboration. You’ll want your whole team in on this one!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- The importance of the free exchange of ideas
- How to build relationships and support a collaborative physical and social environment
- Key communication skills for collaborating, especially active listening
- How to persuade and communicate in a way that motivates, inspires and sets up a win-win situation for the team
- How to make confrontation more effective and keep conflict from escalating
- Giving and receiving criticism and feedback so it strengthens collaboration and leads to team success
- What you can do to ensure that critical discussions don’t go wrong
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.