“Help people do better what they do best.” This advice from Bob Nelson reminds organizations that when workers are engaged, there’s a big advantage. But Gallup places the number of engaged employees nationwide at a low 32 percent. The rest? They’re uninvolved, unenthused and uncommitted to their jobs or workplaces.
One manager (you!) can change this.
Join us for an amazing one-hour Webinar as Dr. Bob Nelson, best-selling author of 1,001 Ways to Engage Employees, explores the top drivers of employee engagement. Sign up now! Find out what top organizations are doing to get the best from employees.
SPECIAL NOTE: Attend this Webinar and receive a free copy of Dr. Bob’s newest book, 1,001 Ways to Engage Employees!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- What matters most to workers: A look at the research
- How to effectively build trusting relationships where expectations are clear
- Ways to give thanks and recognition so it affects performance
- The role communication plays in employee engagement
- Best practices, lessons and ideas from the leading organizations today
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.