We are inundated with communication. That’s why clear, concise, engaging writing is becoming more and more important in business.
You’ve got to be able to quickly draft organized reports, proposals and emails. And every document has to be clear, concise and complete—so recipients can easily get your point.
Sign up now for Business Writing Tips and improve all aspects of your writing—from getting ideas on paper to ensuring error-free documents. This can’t-miss, one-hour Webinar will help streamline your writing and make it more convincing. Plus, you’ll learn to spend less time, make fewer errors and feel better about what you’re sending out.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- The 4 major functions of business writing
- Understand how business writing is uniquely different from other types of writing
- Overcoming writer’s block: An easy way to get your ideas down quickly
- Put the “Know Thy Reader” commandment into practice and double the impact of your message
- When it’s okay to bend the “rules” to make your point clearly
- Super techniques that give you powerful psychological leverage over your reader
- Getting a firm grip on how to deliver bad news in writing—without a doubt, you will need this someday
- 4 amazing proofreading secrets that will automatically push your accuracy rate to 99%—or higher
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.