You’ve probably heard the statistic that when you make a bad hire, it costs your company 30% of the bad hire’s salary to fix the problem. However, as a manager, making a bad hire can cost YOU much more. If you’re the one who brings a bad apple on board, you face resentment, lower morale, increased turnover, potential legal issues and—worst of all for you—being branded as an ineffective manager.
So how can you make sure you do everything you can to make the best hiring decisions? Attend our Interviewing Tips: Weeding Out Bad Hires Webinar. In just one hour, you’ll learn what the best hiring managers in the country know about interviewing to make A+ hires! Discover the simple yet powerful interviewing strategies and techniques most supervisors don’t have. Gain a competitive advantage for your department and your company by consistently attracting and hiring the strongest candidates. Don’t wait until you have to make another hire—register today!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Why the best interviewers make a point to establish consistency within their interviews whether over the phone or in person
- Avoid the most common interviewing pitfalls by creating a behavior-based interviewing strategy
- How to create a “perfect candidate” checklist using an updated job description
- Design guidelines for hiring candidates that fit into your organization’s succession planning goal
- 3 questions to ask during every background check
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.