As your boss’s key support person, are you ready to take the lead when needed? Without an official leadership title, this can be tricky. Your ability to influence those around you positively and confidently is key. And that takes assertiveness, persuasive communication and big-picture thinking—all valuable leadership qualities.
Join other successful, future-focused admins for a one-hour, can’t-miss leadership Webinar. Build off-the-charts “soft skills” so you’re comfortable and confident when you need to take charge. Sign up now to discover your inner leader. Stretch to meet the growing opportunities and challenges ahead.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Strengthen your professional image as a person on the way up
- Use emotional intelligence and effective listening for more productive outcomes
- Develop an assertive communication style that lets you lead with diplomacy and tact
- Convey self-confidence in order to lead, motivate and persuade
- Establish and maintain credibility
- Capitalize on your natural ability to persuade and influence
- Build working relationships that lay a foundation of trust
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.