Just as cleaning your email inbox on a regular basis is good housekeeping, so is discarding nonessential paperwork from old file cabinets. But which documents can be discarded and which saved? What if a critical document gets destroyed? Training in records retention and destruction gives you guidance on what to save, what to archive, what to shred—and when.
Federal law mandates how long certain documents must be kept. Do you know what the law says about the HR records you must retain? This eye-opening training teaches you how to identify important documents, dispose of the unimportant ones and comply with even the most complex federal records-retention mandates.
The strategies you learn in Records Retention & Destruction for Human Resources will help you streamline your documentation process ... gain complete control over your records management ... and ensure that you never lose or destroy another important document ever again! Sign up today!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Files overflowing? Learn which documents you can destroy today
- Build safeguards to make sure critical documents don’t get destroyed
- Email and HR records maintenance: How to determine whether you need to keep these
- How the “paperless office” is affecting the way HR keeps records
- Employment law and benefits administration gray areas that cause unnecessary document retention
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.