Challenges at work are nothing new. And how each of us reacts to workplace pressure can be very different. A colleague may find that pressure helps him or her stay motivated and keeps things interesting. But for you, the mounting chaos and challenges leave you feeling overwhelmed, unfocused and stressed.
You can’t always control how swamped you are at work. But there are definitely tools that can help you better manage your time, your stress and the overflow of information. With Managing Chaos & Pressure at Work, you’ll learn tips for boosting your reading and memory skills so you can quickly sift through clutter; you’ll learn powerful planning and goal-setting tools to help manage all that’s on your plate; and you’ll avoid burnout by learning how to cope with the stress that comes with work overload—all in just one hour. Don’t miss this stress-busting event.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Powerful planning tools guaranteed to boost your productivity
- How to set goals to gain control of your time, projects and priorities
- The secret to making your to-do list work for you
- 8 tips for remaining calm, cool and collected when everything around you is falling apart
- Why coping is one of the best stress-management techniques you may ever learn
- Wading through lengthy documents and quickly focusing on the details that are critical to your needs
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.