The stakes are high when you interact with (or ignore) customers online. Everything is magnified and visible to thousands through reviews, shares, likes and retweets.
And customers’ expectations are rising. They’re online—searching, reading reviews, looking for answers and expecting you to be there fast when they need help.
Make sure your organization’s “social care” creates loyal, delighted customers. Sign up now for a new one-hour customer service Webinar that’ll help you sidestep the stumbling blocks of learning by trial and error. Join us and become the social media rockstar your customers need.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- How to find out what people are saying about you and your business online
- The 3 ways to protect your organization’s online reputation
- Why “social care” can be better than either email or phone
- 4 things to consider before implementing social media customer care
- Which social media platforms are best for your business and your customers
- Top considerations when responding to customers online
- Tools you can use so you don’t need to spend all day on social media (You have work to do!)
- How to best use FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) to cut down on support requests
- 7 social media customer care success stories to learn from
- Why you should have a social media crisis plan and what to include
- How to measure the success of your social media customer care
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.