Thinking about the next presentation you have to make? Wondering how you can kick PowerPoint into high gear and design a presentation that blows your audience away? This newly updated one-hour Webinar teaches you the cutting-edge design skills you need—just when you need them!
Get the scoop on all those special effects that will make your presentation pop. You’ll learn so much in this amazing hour—like how to create the perfect slide, make changes and instantly see the effects, punch up your presentation with bullets and headings, transform objects and pictures for maximum impact and a whole lot more. Whether you’re a PowerPoint beginner or pro, set aside 60 minutes for this informative Webinar. It quickly breaks down the “how-to’s” of PowerPoint’s latest version so you can easily tap into the features that will make your presentations truly stand out.
Haven’t had time to keep up with PowerPoint’s bells and whistles? Sign up for this Webinar—the people in your audience will thank you!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- How slide masters can give you perfectly consistent slides
- An easy way to test format changes with Live Preview
- How to liven up plain text by customizing bullets, headings and column layouts
- Tips for making pictures and art stand out by cropping, removing backgrounds and more
- How to add animation to objects for an added punch
- How to use PowerPoint’s updated Presenter view to easily deliver your presentation
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.