Why do performance appraisals make bosses and employees so nervous?
Workers grumble that reviews are often subjective, vague or inconsistent and they don’t like surprise negative feedback or overlooked accomplishments. Conversely, managers like you are pressed to recall specific examples of good or bad performance from months ago and rate it.
Ensure the time you spend really does lift employee behavior. Enroll now in How to Give Effective Performance Reviews. In one hour, you’ll find out how to streamline the whole process. You’ll learn how to keep it fair, motivating and beneficial to everyone involved—a true road map to peak performance.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- A simple, but powerful documentation system that helps you prepare for reviews all year long
- Strategies to help you keep your cool when faced with emotional outbursts
- How to avoid the #1 mistake leaders make when giving performance feedback
- The right questions to increase cooperation and performance
- How to create reviews that will withstand legal scrutiny
- A record-keeping system to track performance and improvement
- Legal dos and don’ts for the performance review process
- What NOT to say—words that trigger defensiveness and shut people down
- The leadership mindset needed to build performance partnerships and help people reach peak performance
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.