Management is a web of relationships. If you’re new to the game, juggling the needs of your subordinates, bosses and peers, along with your new responsibilities, can be more than a little daunting. And diving in without any training can be a sure way to less-than-stellar results.
You have an opportunity to make your mark! Discover how your unique qualities will make an impact. In this one-hour Webinar, you’ll learn valuable strategies and techniques every successful leader needs to know: How to set the right tone starting out ... how to motivate employees ... how to efficiently navigate your new responsibilities ... and how to ensure your success as a leader.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Take the right first steps: find out where you fit in the big picture and get your team’s attention
- Get advice on how to be relaxed, a hero, a diplomat, a motivator ... key characteristics for your new leadership role
- Understand 9 different motivating approaches and how to identify the employees who will respond to each
- Master vital time management practices that will help you juggle all the new tasks and practices now on your plate
- Understand the best ways to get and keep your boss on your side
- And more!
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.