Are you making mistakes you don’t even know you’re making?
Most managers don’t set out to dampen employee enthusiasm deliberately. Nor do they intentionally micromanage, knowingly set vague expectations or play favorites on purpose.
Of course not. But mistakes do happen.
Whether you’re a new manager or you’ve been at it for years, you know there are some mistakes are more critical than others … resulting in costly consequences like decreased productivity, missed deadlines or high turnover.
That’s why you’ll appreciate this new 60-minute Webinar, Top 10 Mistakes Managers Make and How to Avoid Them for important insights you need to lead effectively without falling into the same traps managers have been falling in for years.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- How to empower employees by providing this key information
- Reprimanding techniques that guarantee employee growth
- Easy ways to draw professional boundaries without feeling guilty
- Tips for prioritizing your time and energy in the right direction
- What two words you should start using now to boost workplace productivity
- The secret to staying involved without micromanaging
- And much more!
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.