What do you do when the phone calls, emails, and repeated invoices aren’t getting a response? When months have gone by and you still can’t get what’s owed to you? You’ll know exactly how to handle these deadbeat clients after you attend Getting Delinquent Accounts to Pay Up. This one-hour webinar will give you the strategies you need to get delinquent and slow-paying accounts to pay up once and for all.
When clients refuse to pay you in a timely manner, you’re the one who suffers. Well, no more! Getting Delinquent Accounts to Pay Up will give you real strategies that work to ensure you’re getting your money on time, every time. If you ever deal with clients who are less than timely with their payments, then this is the training for you. Don’t wait—sign up now!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Bad checks are a reality—what to do with them
- The importance of systematic follow-up
- The elements of a powerful collection call
- Why your opening statement is critical when making a collection call
- Handling the “no money” excuse with ease
- How to use email to help you collect money while avoiding the pitfalls
- Know the law—important legal issues to consider when collecting money
Q & A Session
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.