When you start using Excel, you do a lot of the work manually. You format, calculate, copy and paste results and make some charts ... eating up your day ... one keystroke at a time.
Excel wizards know that you can automate those steps—saving yourself tons of time on documents and reports you use regularly. Macros and VBA let you easily record or program even complicated report building routines.
Can you learn this by trial and error? Maybe. But it can be frustrating and slow. And without an overview you don’t really know what you don’t know. Enroll now in this power-hour Webinar and get how-to’s for creating, using and programming macros. Excel can be a huge time-saver ... if you know how to use its most powerful features.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Macros ... explained in plain English
- How to create a macro manually or by using the macro recorder
- How to understand modules and their unique role in solving unusual or difficult programming problems
- How to use loops to repeat commands multiple times
- When using macros is best and when to use Visual Basic® for Applications
- How to use the Project Explorer and Visual Basic Editor to view and modify modules, forms and other worksheet code
- When your macro acts up ... debugging and troubleshooting techniques that’ll get you up and running
- And more!
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.