In today’s collaborative work environments, communication that fosters cooperation and mutual respect is more important than ever before. Attend this training to improve your communication skills in three core areas: precision and clarity, persuasion and influence, and tact and finesse.
It’s a simple fact: In today’s world, you’ll go farther faster if you have outstanding collaborative skills.
No matter what your job, you need the ability to work effectively with others. And, if you are also able to bring out the best in everyone you work with, the sky’s the limit for your success.
Top executives repeatedly tell us that the employees who stand out are the ones with great communication and collaboration skills. In fact, most of them rank that capability higher than technical know-how.
Join us for The Essentials of Communication and Collaboration for Leaders, a powerful, cutting-edge training event that will teach you the essential communication techniques that facilitate cooperation and collaboration at work.
In just one day, you’ll learn how strengthening your collaboration skills will increase your personal productivity a hundred times over. And, in turn, you’ll help all the people you work with achieve more, too — which will make you even more popular around the office!
Learn how to work with people more effectively in all kinds of business circumstances: one-on-one situations … temporary work groups … or even long-term teams.
By the end of this course, you will have the ability to:
- Instantly establish collaboration and cooperation within even the most dysfunctional work relationships.
- Build immediate rapport with coworkers.
- Handle the most difficult personalities with calm professionalism.
- Identify habits in yourself and others that get in the way of effective collaboration.
- Take an active leadership role and get noticed in a positive way.
- Discover how to break down barriers and work through differences.
Who Should Attend?
This interactive, skill-packed course is designed for anyone who communicates at work. Whether you’re a seasoned manager or brand new to the organization, if you communicate with people on a daily basis (and we bet you do), this course is for you!
- Enhanced interpersonal
- Higher productivity as a result
of better communication
- Increased morale due to an open communication policy
- Renewed energy and decreased burnout
as employees see their opinions heard
- Lower turnover due to a collaborative — and more pleasant — work environment