This one-day workshop, designed for intermediate Excel users who want to enhance their skills, covers all versions of Excel for Windows and Macintosh users.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who’s mastered Excel’s fundamentals and wants to acquire the tools to become a “power user”
After completing this skill-boosting workshop, participants will have the tools, tips, and techniques needed to become an Excel “power user.”
- Cut the time it takes to build
- Find out the most underutilized Excel tools and why you should use them.
- Discover how to customize Excel’s toolbars for the way you work.
- Create more intelligent worksheets.
- Master essential techniques for creating eye-catching charts and tables.
- Discover how to effortlessly link worksheets to avoid rekeying
- Learn how to transform any list into a useful Excel database.
Designed for the majority of Excel users
who know the program fundamentals, this
one-day workshop, Microsoft® Excel, teaches participants the tools, tips, techniques,
and shortcuts needed to increase efficiency and productivity.
The hands-off training approach incorporates state-of-the-art visual demonstration and group interaction to thoroughly explore the features and functions of this application.
Expand skills, maneuver more easily in the program, and better utilize its many functions and features. A special section on macros completes this informative day of training.
Take your skills to an even higher level when you stay one more day for Advanced Microsoft® Excel for the Power User. Trade in your time-consuming habits for
razor-sharp Excel skills to speed you through any task.
- Discover easier ways to maneuver around
- Learn to easily link Excel worksheets to avoid errors and wasting time.
- Find out how to create a PivotTable.
- Analyze data more easily with Excel.
- Master shortcuts to improve speed
- Learn the types of mathematical functions Excel performs and how to do each.
- Take a list and turn it into a database
- Create eye-catching spreadsheets that are easy to read and understand.
- Manage enormous spreadsheets so they’re easy to work in.
- Learn Excel features to help with budgets, invoices, and other routine computing needs.
- Produce templates with Excel to increase your productivity.
- Customize your toolbar and formula bar to improve your work speed on the type of worksheets you create most frequently.
- Learn rules of thumb to improve your
chart’s appearance without spending
a lot of time on it.