Gain essential skills for understanding, relating
to, and working better with all types of people,
even the most difficult, during this extraordinary one-day workshop.
The workshop, Strengthening Your People Skills in the Workplace, gives participants the tools and techniques to build effective professional relationships, strike up instant rapport, communicate with tact, and make a memorable impression. Learn to prevent conflict before it happens by confronting others professionally, calmly, and tactfully. Recognize and eliminate self-sabotaging interpersonal habits. Gain insight as to why difficult people behave the way they do.
Strengthening Your People Skills in the Workplace substantially improves people skills
in 18 major ways!
- Be confident in situations that once caused stress and anxiety.
- Never again experience the misunderstandings and miscommunications that have soured working relationships in the past.
- Work effectively with people whose personalities and communication styles differ.
- Make others feel valued, important, and comfortable.
- Improve results in dealing with difficult people by better understanding them.
- Break out of the comfort zone to feel more comfortable in unfamiliar settings or activities.
- Connect immediately with new people to quickly build rapport.
- Deliver criticism in a constructive way to encourage positive behavior change, not anger or resentment.
- Recognize and eliminate interpersonal tendencies and habits that inhibit success in the workplace.
- Resolve conflict and move on to collaboration.
- Handle tough situations diplomatically by knowing exactly what to say and when to say it.
- Strengthen rapport and results with those up and down the ladder.
- Cool down heated verbal exchanges before the situation deteriorates.
- Open the lines of communication to
- Deal quickly and effectively with those who offer criticisms or challenges in front of others.
- Give sincere praise frequently and watch personal power grow.
- Become a respected leader who gets exceptional results through others.
- Build essential people skills that make all the difference to an organization's success.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, and employees who want to gain the tools and techniques needed to make an immediate, dramatic improvement in dealing with other people
After completing this course, participants will know how to obtain the following results:
- Build a commitment to shared goals and
- Communicate with tact and finesse.
- Achieve the respect and credibility that smoothes the way for getting buy-in for ideas and projects.
- Identify interpersonal tendencies that could be causing problems.
- Explore positive approaches to delivering criticism and resolving conflict.
- Disagree without damaging relationships
in the process.
- Master highly effective techniques for developing instant rapport with all types of people.
- Gain powerful strategies for handling difficult people and situations with positive outcomes.
- Feel comfortable in once stressful situations.
- Deal more effectively with difficult people.
- Handle conflict and confrontation professionally.
- Build immediate rapport with new people.
- Become a leader who earns respect.