Attend this powerful one-day seminar where you’ll gain the insight needed to conduct more thorough, more legally sound employee evaluations, with less stress than ever before.
Who Should Attend?
Supervisors, managers, management trainees ? anyone who evaluates employees and wants to be objective, professional, and avoid harming morale
After completing this comprehensive day of performance evaluation training, supervisors will develop the skills they need to avoid bad feelings, crushed egos, and even lawsuits when they conduct evaluations. Develop an effective evaluation plan — complete with guidelines, goals, and timetables — that will make your expectations crystal clear. Expect the following from attending this in-depth day of training:
- Learn to prevent five evaluation pitfalls that can surprise even the pros.
- Sidestep the four most common
stressors faced by managers when evaluating employees.
- Recognize the number one mistake managers make when criticizing employees and how to avoid it.
- Know how to smooth ruffled feathers when an employee takes criticism too personally.
Packed with the latest tips and techniques to evaluate employees, our one-day Conducting Employee Performance Evaluations seminar offers participants the skills to criticize employees without making them defensive or hurting their feelings.
- Use criticism as a positive tool for helping employees improve.
- Feel confident that you’re giving
- Know the number one reason employees
don’t improve after evaluations and what to
do about it.
- Get clear-cut guidelines for evaluating your employees, including essential questions to ask yourself to test for objectivity.
- Conduct fair, accurate, and on-target evaluations every time.
- Learn to pinpoint and eliminate performance problems before they get out of hand.
- Give all employees continual encouragement and direction needed to move ahead.
- Get feedback techniques to take the emotion out of the annual review process.
Take Home These
- The Success Book ? This compact workbook reinforces the seminar’s highlights and valuable tips for giving reviews and getting results. It minimizes note taking and helps you retain what you learn.
- Action Plan ? This step-by-step guide to giving effective evaluations provides proven strategies you can use the very next time you give a review.