Who Should Attend?
Project managers who want to maintain tighter control on all aspects of a project, reduce costly delays and errors, eliminate unnecessary expenditures, avoid “people problems,” stamp
out waste, and save their organization tons of time and money
Gain the same powerful, practical tools used by
top researchers and scientists to manage the most complex projects. Get step-by-step directions
on how to make these potent tools work for you. We take project management out of the “it’s way too complicated” mode and present these techniques in clear, easy-to-understand terms
that you’ll remember.
After completing this comprehensive, two-day workshop, participants will have the cutting-edge tools, techniques, and know-how needed to tackle the most complex projects with confidence and incredible success.
- Discover how to create a thorough project plan that will give you specific direction on how to keep the project moving forward.
- Master proven methods for staying focused on project priorities and handle project setbacks like a pro.
- Learn the secrets to keeping your project moving forward, despite the inevitable snags and surprises you’ll experience along the way.
- Unlock the secrets of PERT, CPM, and Gantt, and put these powerful scheduling and planning tools to work right away.
- Develop a reputation as a “closer” in your organization, one who gets the job done on time and on budget.
- Master organization and management techniques that keep you in control throughout your project.
- Build creative and productive project teams dedicated to seeing the project through
Gain a practical approach to managing the resources, people, deadlines, and real-world challenges required to bring any project in on time, on target, and on budget.
Gain Dozens of Practical Project Management How-to’s, Including the Following:
- Develop a project plan starting at ground zero.
- Make sure projects go according to schedule.
- Use project planning tools, including PERT, Gantt, and CPM.
- Establish checkpoints to quickly check your project’s status.
- Institute aggressive yet realistic timelines.
- Identify and root out project waste.
- Keep team communication lines open.
- Keep multiple projects going at the same time.
- Establish priorities when everything
- Allocate money and people resources.
- Decide what kind of players you’ll need
on your team.
- Build support from higher-ups and
- Anticipate project bottlenecks and problems before they knock you off target.
- Make sure team members are performing up to their potential.
- Develop schedules and controls to keep all your projects moving forward.
- Define and communicate team goals and priorities so everyone knows and accepts their vital roles.
- Develop effective contingency plans and methods for staying on top of every project detail.
- Handle project changes and obstacles easily.
- Conduct effective and productive meetings.
- Delegate, motivate, and lead team members.
- Recognize when trouble brews and how to stop it.
- Establish specific action plans to guide your team to success.
- Overcome team player resistance to change.
- Monitor your project’s progress every step of