Your calendar is jammed with commitments. Your workspace is shrinking because of the piles of paperwork you need to get to. You’re stressed out, frustrated and overwhelmed because you don’t see any end in sight to your growing workload.
Get more done in fewer hours with a time management system YOU design! The trouble with traditional time management theories, we’ve found, is that they’re one-size-fits-all. No wonder they don’t work! That’s why the heart of this radically different program is a time management plan that YOU will design for yourself — allowing you to build in the flexibility you need to meet work and home commitments.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who fights clutter and disorganization in the workplace – and at home.
- Free up countless hours
- Organize ANYTHING in three basic steps
- Master "next-step thinking" to move past planning and into action
- Eliminate your time-eating habits and organizational hurdles
- End procrastination, perfectionism and other time traps - forever!
- Eliminate missed deadlines by accurately estimating how long tasks will really take
- Time management
- Realistic planning skills
- Overcoming procrastination
- Organization skills
- Project management strategies
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Prioritization skills
Successful completion of this course will increase participant knowledge and ability to:
- Increase effectiveness through time management and organizational skills.
- Identify time management style.
- Create a personal time management and organization plan.
- Prioritize tasks to aid in productivity.
- Implement success habits.
- Measure how time is spent and gauge its effectiveness.
- Manage interruptions and handle disruptions.
- Facilitative lecture
- Personal assessments
- Individual reflective review
- Direct application
- Interactive group and partner activities
- Group discussion