What You’ll Learn:
- Early payment discounts: When are they a good deal, and when should you pass?
- Why you should keep manual checks to an absolute minimum
- How-to's for negotiating your way out of paying late fees
- The most common costly AP errors and how to avoid them
- Recovery of VAT and GST: Does your organization qualify for these money-savers?
- Solutions for minimizing petty cash — and petty cash hassles
- How to implement an easy, fail-safe system for eliminating duplicate payments
- Tips for negotiating excellent payment terms
Your Trainer: Ted Janusz
There’s no dozing off during a Ted Janusz presentation. No one would want to. His engaging training style will keep your attention from the get-go as he enlightens and entertains. Laughter and learning combine to make this training unforgettable. It’s no wonder he’s a favorite wherever he trains.
You will join the list of clients who have benefited from Ted’s training including the Ohio Society of CPAs, The Limited, United Dominion Realty Trust, American Society of Plumbing Engineers, and Bowling Green State University.
Ted is an accomplished author, speaker, and trainer. He is a member of the International Speakers Network, National Speakers Association, and the National Speakers Association of Ohio.