What You’ll Learn:
- The importance of having a performance plan for your employees
- How to make performance improvement a yearlong process without it taking a year’s worth of time
- Standards and Goals: Are they the same?
- 4 important characteristics of standards
- How and where do you communicate your expectations?
- Setting goals for your employees: Who does this? How is it decided? What makes a good goal?
- How do you gain buy-in from your staff, so they work hard to improve?
- Putting some metrics to it: How to create a concrete way of measuring employees' work when it’s time for their reviews
- What’s the most efficient way to monitor and record employee performance without taking a ton of time?
- Make a plan, plan your work, work your plan
Your Trainer: Drew Stevens
When "Doctor" Drew speaks, managers and supervisors around the globe profit immediately! An internationally acclaimed speaker, consultant, motivator, and trainer, Drew Stevens literally wrote the book on improving employee performance. Two of his publications, Magnetic Leadership and Little Book of Hope: Breaking the Hurdles of Mediocrity have helped thousands of frustrated managers and supervisors — just like you — take employees to heights of productivity they could never have believed possible before the Doctor came into their lives.
During this training, Doctor Drew will help you develop effective employee performance plans and give you strategies that make performance planning quick and easy. After all, he's done it for a who's who list of clients that includes Morgan Stanley, the Bank of Tokyo, Bayer, Abbott Laboratories, the U.S. Postal Service, American General Insurance, and others!