Understand the Law and Know What You Need to Do as a Leader in Your Organization
Failing to understand the legal definition of sexual harassment and your obligations as manager can be a very costly mistake. In addition to the financial burden to you and your company, a sexual harassment complaint can cause irreparable damage to your credibility and reputation.
This intensive on-demand seminar covers the essentials, including:
- What verbal, visual, and/or physical conduct could be considered harassment
- The most common situations that lead to problems
- How to handle an employee’s complaint that he or she may have been the subject of sexual harassment
- What rights and responsibilities you and your employees shoulder
- What actions you as a manager must take to establish an harassment-free work environment
- And much more!
Don’t risk being caught off guard … know how law defines sexual harassment and learn how you can prevent it in your workplace. Order this on-demand seminar now!